1) The price of the PCS and its operating costs are significantly less expensive than many of the present costs being experienced by industry.
2) Hazardous and nonhazardous wastes (solids, liquids, sludges and gases) can be safely and economically processed without producing
harmful, illegal or noxious emission, effluents or residues. And completely odorless after processing.
3) The volumetric waste reduction for most solid wastes is approximately 300 to 1.
4) The PCS's environmental performance is proven safer than the United States EPA standards and Canadian regulations.
5) The PCS can do on-site remediation of toxic "hot spots" (contaminated properties) and landfills and return those properties to the market for
sale in a safe and habitable condition. Landfills contain resources that can be safely processed and recovered as commodity products by the PCS.
6) The PCS will improve public health and safety, and will not produce the harm that arises from incinerators and landfills.
7) For many wastes, the PCS produces commodity products for sale or use, such as metals, specialty non-organics and a clean synthesis gas
(Syngas Plasma Converted Gas).
8) The PCS reduces the cost and risk to the corporation, agency and organizational entity from the "perpetual liability" that accompanies
hazardous waste generation, treatment, storage, disposal and transportation.
9) The PCS can be produced in various configurations that allow them to be used aboard ships for marine applications, in a truck for mobile
applications and in stationary configurations ranging in capacity measured from hundreds of pounds per hour to hundreds of tons per day.
10) The PCS can be operated intermittently a few hours a day as needed, or around the clock, without many of the difficulties and costs that arise
in other technologies when operated in the same manner.
11) When processing high-energy content waste such as plastics, solvents, and tires, a unit of material that requires one kilowatt of power to
process will produce enough PCG and recoverable heat to produce up to 2.5 kilowatts of electrical power.
12) Unlike other technologies, no catalysts are required by the PCS.
13) The PCS can process low-level radioactive waste. Although the system does not reduce radioactivity, it can reduce its volume by factors of
hundreds to one.
14) The PCS can achieve "total and irreversible destruction" of hazardous and toxic compounds and wastes, lethal viruses, bacteria and prions.
15) Resource Conservation Recovery Act recycling exemptions may be available where the resultant products produced are being used in an
industrial process or to make a product.
16) The employment of the PCS will allow the user to conform to Zero Discharge criteria, serving to enhance the good environmental
community relations of the user.
17) Because the PCS is electrically driven, unlike incinerators, its operation can be stopped immediately by shutting off the electricity, and it is the
before controllable and "inherently safe."
18) The PCS is computer controlled, easy to use and operates at normal atmospheric pressure, very safely and quietly.
19) The PCS can process solids, liquids and gases all at the same time.
20) The PCS directly couples to co-generation and power systems.
20 Reasons Why the PLASMA CONVERTER SYSTEM (PCS)
is the Best Technology Choice
|All rights reserved :COPYCLAIM; 2015 Waste 2 Energy Solutions, Inc
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org USA Telephone: 786-514-8099
|Contact us for sustainable solutions for your
Business • Industry • City